Calvary Tax Service was founded in 1976. Our primary service is preparing income tax returns for individuals and small businesses. We also offer bookkeeping and payroll services as well as audit representation. We are located in Glendora, CA and we are open year round to service the needs of our clients. Collectively, the staff at Calvary has over 70 years of experience to help you with all your tax-filing needs.
Our full time staff of 6 is supported by an additional 2-3 part time seasonal workers during tax season. Our CTEC registered tax preparers are continually attending workshops and seminars to stay in touch with the constantly changing tax laws. We are proud to have clients in over 20 states as well as a number of clients with foreign income.
The entire staff at Calvary is dedicated to providing the best possible customer service to all of our clients. We will answer all of your tax and business tax questions and when necessary we may refer you to our network of professionals.
We are proud members of:
- California Society of Enrolled Agents (CSEA)
- California Society of Tax Consultants (CSTC)
- California Tax Education Council (CTEC)
- Inland Society of Tax Consultants (ISTC)
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
The Calvary Team
Tax Preparer, Enrolled Agent
Days Until April 15
Tax Organizer (PDF)
Where's my refund?
We accept all major credit cards
$35 off any tax service.
Discount for all new businesses.